With EHEIM classic you have everything that makes up a good external filter.
By choosing a classic you won’t go wrong. Because you have chosen a reliable, millionfold tried and tested piece of equipment. All models perform to the highest quality standards. First class components and carefully matched features ensure perfect pump and filter performance. Additionally, you have the proverbial EHEIM quiet running, robust durability and low energy consumption. You will be very satisfied.
There are 5 models for aquariums from 50 up to 1500 litres –with various equipment.
Benefits of EHEIM classic external filter
- Millionfold tried and tested
- Exceptional value for money
- very quiet running
- low energy consumption
- long-lasting flexible silicon sealing ring in pumphead (for easy and safe replacement after cleaning)
- Can be filled with filter pads and/or loose filter media
- Comes with spraybar, inlet pipe, hose and installation accessories
- Versatile accessories
- 5 models: 50-150, 80-250, 120-350, 180-600, 300-1500 l.
EHEIM classic 150
|For aquariums of about.||50.00 l|
|For aquariums up to approx.||150.00 l|
|Pump power (50 Hz) per hour of approx.||300.00 l|
|Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz)||1.20 m|
|Power(50 Hz) to||5 watt|
|Filter volume||1.00 l|
|Container volume||1.30 l|
|Dimensions in Ø||110.00 mm|
|Installation height||180.00 cm|
|Standard power plug||EUR|
|Packing||1 Part (s)|
|Packing dimensions(Width)||17.80 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Height)||36.50 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Depth)||16.30 cm|
|Hose Ø Suction side(inside)||12.00/16.00 mm|
|Hose Ø Druckseite(inside)||9.00/12.00 mm|
|For outdoor use||no|